The two plans shown show how the hospital was extended when London County Council took control of the hospital in 1888. The male side received two large three-storey pavillions and two smaller wards. The female side received two large three-storey pavillions, three smaller wards and a nurses block. This extension allowed the hospital to double the population.
Source (both maps): Simon Cornwell – www.simoncornwell.com/urbex