G.L. Murphy’s Machinery Factory, Menston

Established in 1926, G.L. Murphy was a family run business and supplied bespoke machinery to the tanning industry, as well as building rag cutting and cable stripping machinery.  The company also provide refurbishment and renovation works for various machinery types. In 1949 the company located to the Imperial works on the rural outskirts of Menston, West Yorkshire. It is unclear whether the factory closed in the 1970’s or the early 2000’s

 

Comments are closed.